Website and Business Card Redesigns

 I originally designed both my business cards and website quite quickly last year, I made them initially just to have something more professional to show to people at the events I was attending, and also to make myself more appealing to event organisers when applying for markets and conventions. I used imagery that I had to hand at the time, and was happy with how it turned out, but I have since redesigned my website in order to better reflect the ideas and aesthetics of my handmade accessory brand 

Below are some screenshots of my website before reworking it, you can find it in it's current rendition here it's still very much a work in progress and will probably continue to change and evolve as my practice does. Also below are images of my redesigned business cards, I'm currently waiting on these to be printed and delivered.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'Ariel' Inspired prints