10 Panel Narrative Workshop

 As a part of the 10 Panel narrative workshop, I was assigned this image set:


I knew that throughout this project I wanted to look at horror narratives, so I decided to approach this brief from a body-horror angle, mostly because of the medical/scientific look of the first image. 



I took inspiration from a few of my favourite body horor films; 'The Blob' (1988) and 'The Thing' (1982). The second image made me think of crowds of people huddled together which lead me down an idea of something consuming people and merging them together. 
I then circled back to the first image of a doctor/scientist and came up with the idea that the mass was actually some kind of bacteria being observed by a scientist. 










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'Ariel' Inspired prints